I love Valentines Day! We get to celebrate love! And no matter if that is shown as a Galentines night out or a nice dinner in with your family, I always love an occasion to dress up for.
Although things look different for us this year I still want to make sure we are dressing up, because We Deserve to Feel Ourselves Sometimes! So I decided to put together a few super cute and super different options for your Valentines Day Celebrations.
1. Comfy Casual
If you are staying casual this holiday with a night at home, or a nice lunch out, this is the outfit for you. Super simple and casual but can be up leveled with some cute heels and a leather jacket.
- Cute Pink Blouse: This one was thrifted and has great balloon sleeves, but I have linked a similar style from here.
- Jeans: Classic dark wash skinny's to throw under our boots!
- Heeled Boots: These are one of my favorite amazon finds! So cheap but also great quality that has lasted me years and I always get compliments on!
- Brown Leather Jacket: This one was also thrifted, but what an easy way to give your look a facelift! I have some similar options available below!
For those looking to spice things up this holiday, this one is perfect! Monochromatic outfits are in right now, but also who doesn't love a good red lip and slight pop of color!?
1. Crop Top
- Honestly any black crop top works for this. Just make sure it is comfy and wont ride up on you too much.
- I love the see through slits on this one, but it is unfortunately unavailable now! However, I found a great, comfortable black pencil skirt on amazon that will work great!
3. OTK Boots
- These are the Jessica Simpson pointed toe boots from Dillards! I have some thick calves so I use the old plastic bag over my legs trick to pull them on but once on the look fantastic and make even the shortest of legs look long!
4. Red Dress Jacket
- I love that blazers are getting there moment and this red one just makes the outfit pop! You definitely won't go unnoticed in this look! Pair with a great red lip and you are ready to slay!
This look is perfect for a nice late night walk, or dinner at a nice restaurant! It is still very chilly here in Wyoming so a cute pea coat is necessary!
Red Velvet Dress
- This one is gorgeous, great quality and super comfortable! It is also really reasonably priced! I have gotten so many compliments on it and the wrap makes any body type look fantastic!
2. Pea Coat
- This is one of my favorite Winter/Spring items (Go check out my Spring 2021 Essentials list!) It is still very chilly here in Wyoming so a cute pea coat is necessary! And doesn't take away from the fancy look.
3. Lace Pumps!
- These look great with any outfit but really pair well with this ensemble. What a great way to complete the look.
Shop the Looks: https://www.liketoknow.it/The_Confident_Mompreneur
I hope that no matter where you are going, or what you are doing this holiday, you have fun, stay safe, and look FABULOUS! Stay gorgeous Queen!